Wishlist - Dresslily - Os mais belos!

by - outubro 16, 2020



    Hello guys, how are you? Ah, who is there already making a list of special clothes for the festivities of the end of the year? Already? It's people, this year flew! At least for me, I didn't even feel time passed. But, it's over, it's October already!

    Olá pessoal, como vão? Ah, quem aí já está fazendo uma listinha de roupas especiais para as festividades do final de ano? Já? É gente, esse ano voou! Pelo menos pra mim, nem senti o tempo passar. Mas, passou, já estamos em outubro!


Well, I'm already separating clothes that I would like for this turn, to enjoy the blackfriday and things like that. I picked up some beautiful new arrivals from the Dresslily store! 

Oh, and as always there is a great discount coupon at the end of the post! Here are the new arrival: www

Pois é, já tó separando roupas que eu gostaria para essa virada, aproveitar a blackfriday e coisas assim. Separei umas coisinhas lindas e recém chegadas da loja Dresslily

Ah, e como sempre tem um ótimo cupom de desconto no final da postagem! Aqui estão os recém-chegados: www


Let's go to the garments?:

Vamos para as peças?:



1- Stars Print Handkerchief Chiffon Dress 

 https://www.dresslily.com/stars-print-handkerchief-chiffon-dress-product8352090.html?lkid=78701968





This dress is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful I have ever seen in the store!
Esse vestido é, sem dúvidas um dos mais lindos que já vi na loja! 






2- Sleeveless Lace Panel Lace-up Flare Dress 


With this I can already imagine a look with some blouse inside, several accessories like I love haha!
Com esse eu já consigo imaginar um look com alguma blusa por dentro, vários acessórios como eu adoro haha!




3-Buckle Strap Velvet Fabric Lace-up Sleeveless Dress





This velvet one, I love it! I'm a huge fan of velvet.
Esse outro, de veludo, amo! Sou uma enorme fã de veludo.





4-Tie Knot Lace-up Front Pleated Dress
I thought of this one especially for Christmas! Yes, Christmas with a beautiful and classic red dress!
Pensei nesse especialmente para o Natal! Sim, Natal com um belo e clássico Vestido vermelho!




5-Zippered Plaid Panel Criss Cross Suspender Skirt



This skirt with suspenders reminds me of a really more e-girl or grunge look, but I can see something more elegant depending on the combinations!
Já esta saia com suspensórios me remete a um look realmente mais e-girl ou grunge, mas, consigo ver algo mais elegante dependendo das combinações!


  
    It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday!

     That's it, I hope you liked it or were inspired by my list! I loved making it and I'm in love with each piece I chose! Ah, the coupon, of course! DLBF20 with 22% OFF
  É isso, espero que tenham gostado ou se inspirado na minha listinha! Adorei fazer ela e estou apaixonada por cada peça que escolhi! Ah, o cupom, claro! DLBF20 with 22% OFF


Clique nos links para mais informações! 
Click on the links for more information!


Espero que tenham gostado das peças! 
Por hoje é só! Beijinhos!
I hope you enjoyed the pieces!
That's all for today! Kisses!

https://www.yoins.com/?p=BO020118790816201855

You May Also Like

0 Comentários

Muito obrigada por seu comentário e por sua presença!
Ambos são super importantes para mim.

Kaomojis:
(*´∀`*) (*≧∀≦*) (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) ( ・ ▽ ・)
ヾ(*^▽^*)o, 。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。 (>ω<;)*(´∀`)ノノ*
(。ゝω・)~♡ ヘ(´∀`ヘ)ヘ (╯°□°)╯•ᴥ• (´・ω・`)