Allaboutsuit - Elegante como Sebastian Michaelis

by - novembro 03, 2020

  Hello people? All right with you? Today I brought you a post about a men's clothing store that immediately so elegantly just came to my mind: Sebastian Michaelis. The store in question is the Allaboutsuit, and I'm going to show you some pieces that I really liked the style of our dear Sebby, how much I show a little of the store! "Allaboutsuit, an e-commerce site selling wedding men suits,tuxedo and many other related products."

     Olá, pessoal? Tudo bem com vocês? Trouxe hoje uma postagem a respeito de uma loja de trajes masculinos que de imediato de tanta elegância só me veio um personagem a mente: Sebastian Michaelis. A loja em questão é a Allaboutsuit, e vou mostrar algumas peças que achei muito o estilo do nosso querido Sebby, quanto mostro um pouco da loja! "A allaboutsuit é um site de comércio eletrônico que vende ternos masculinos de casamento, smoking e muitos outros produtos relacionados."














     

    Those are perfections, aren't they? They can be found here: prom suits. My favorite among these three was certainly the first (why is it?).

    Esses são uma perfeição, não e mesmo? Podem ser encontrados aqui: prom suits. O meu favorito entre esses três com certeza foi o primeiro ( por que será?). 








    Among these two I liked black the most, but this second I found the face of Chuck Bass, who agrees? These can be found here: wedding suits.

    Dentre esses dois gostei mais do preto, mas esse segundo achei a cara do Chuck Bass, quem concorda? kk Esses podem ser encontrados aqui: wedding suits.



        Anyway folks, it was just that! I hope you found it cool! I loved taking a look at this store and imagining my characters in these amazing outfits! Kisses with hug.

    Enfim pessoal, foi apenas isso! Espero que tenham achado legal! Eu adorei dar uma olhada nessa loja e imaginar meus personagens com essas roupas incríveis! Beijos com abraço. 





You May Also Like

3 Comentários

  1. I just found your blog. It's amazing.
    Follow for follow? I already follow you. <3

    Check my blog: salyaves.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Olá querida!!!
    Adorei o post <3
    Segui o seu blog e quero convidá-la a visitar e a seguir o meu blog de volta <3

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Titanium Fidget Spinner - Trivium Arts - Etiquette
    The titanium aura quartz classic Spinning Spinner welding titanium design combines the elements titanium nitride coating of the original Fidget Spinner from the design titanium chopsticks of the babyliss pro nano titanium flat iron famous Ace of Spades design.

    ResponderExcluir

Muito obrigada por seu comentário e por sua presença!
Ambos são super importantes para mim.

Kaomojis:
(*´∀`*) (*≧∀≦*) (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) ( ・ ▽ ・)
ヾ(*^▽^*)o, 。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。 (>ω<;)*(´∀`)ノノ*
(。ゝω・)~♡ ヘ(´∀`ヘ)ヘ (╯°□°)╯•ᴥ• (´・ω・`)